Plan Your Own Party
If you prefer to supply your own refreshments and place settings, you are welcome to celebrate inside our Teddy Bear Picnic Grove.
Access to the Teddy Bear Picnic Grove is included in the Fairyland admission price, and picnic tables are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
We ask that you limit your group to two tables, but you may have them all day. Users are responsible for their own setup and cleanup.
All guests must pay admission to access the park. If you’ve purchased tickets for your guests in advance, you’ll need to meet your guests outside the park to give them their tickets. We do not have a will call service.
Please keep in mind that Fairyland does not allow:
- Glass containers of any kind
- Helium tanks
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind
- Open flames or heating devices (no barbeques, chafing dishes, portable grills or generators)
- Camping equipment such as tents or outdoor furniture
- Piñatas, straws, Silly String or confetti (these are not allowed for the safety of our animals)
If you have questions about what you may or may not bring into Fairyland, please email us!
General admission tickets
If you plan on using our Teddy Bear Picnic Grove to have a party or gathering for a large group of people, you can purchase tickets in advance so you can distribute them to your guests prior to your party.
Before you purchase your tickets, here is some additional information:
- Adults are not admitted without children. Children are not admitted without an adult. Having a general admission ticket does not allow guests to bypass this rule.
- Once payment has been processed, tickets will be mailed USPS 1st class mail (Please allow 7-10 days for delivery).
- If you would like to pick up your tickets please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a pick up time once payment has been processed.
- Tickets are not refundable, but are valid for any regular park open day. Tickets do not expire.
- Fairyland staff cannot hold tickets for will-call.
Rental areas, November to March
Between November and March you may rent the Cinderella Party Area, Japanese Tea Garden or the Circus for your party. The fee for each area is $55 per hour with a minimum 2 hour rental. Admission tickets into the park are not included in the rental price for party area. Email the programs manager at email@example.com to reserve one of our themed party areas.