Plan Your Own Party
If you prefer to supply your own refreshments and place settings, you are welcome to celebrate inside our Teddy Bear Picnic Grove.
Access to the Teddy Bear Picnic Grove is included in the Fairyland admission price, and picnic tables are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
We ask that you limit your group to two tables, but you may have them all day. Users are responsible for their own setup and cleanup.
Please keep in mind that Fairyland does not allow:
- Glass containers of any kind
- Helium tanks
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind
- Open flames or heating devices (no barbeques, chafing dishes, portable grills or generators)
- Piñatas (these are not allowed for the safety of our animals)
If you plan on using our Teddy Bear Picnic Grove to have a party or gathering for a large group of people, you can purchase tickets in advance so you can distribute them to your guests prior to your party.
If you decide to purchase tickets from our website, please keep the following things in mind.
- Adults are not admitted to Children’s Fairyland without a child and children are not admitted without an adult. Having a general admission ticket does not allow guests to bypass this rule.
- In order to allow us time to process and mail your tickets, you must purchase them a minimum of 2 weeks before the date of your event.
- If your date is less than 2 weeks away you can come pick them up in person at Children’s Fairyland, or you can purchase them the day of your event from our box office.
- Tickets are not refundable, but can be kept and used as general admission any day the park is open, other than special events where admission cost is more than $8.00. This rule pertains specifically, but is not limited to, our Jack o'Lantern Jamboree,
- We do not have a will-call service. Once you purchase your tickets it is your responsibility to get them to your guests. We will not hold tickets at the box office for you.
Between November and March you may rent the Cinderella Party Area or the Japanese Tea Garden for your party. The fee for each area is $40 per hour. Email the programs supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve one of our themed party areas.