Help our storybook theme park flourish
Supportive friends and businesses help us in everything we do—from sprucing up our gardens to feeding Juan the alpaca. All contributions make an impact and ensure that we can thrive for another 60 years. We encourage you to make a tax-deductible donation today.
- $2,000 provides a field trip, including a Fairyland Magic Key, to two busloads of kindergartners—that’s 168 children and their adult chaperones
- $1,200 provides two classrooms of first-graders our full four-component program: two school visits with our outreach coordinator, curricula for the teacher, a book for the classroom, field trip with bus transportation, and Magic Keys and free passes for each child’s family to return to the park
- $575 covers the cost of a child in our one-on-one animal program
- $250 provides a summer camp scholarship
- $99 provides an annual membership to a low-income family
Children’s Fairyland is proud to be the recipient of the 2011 Oakland Chamber of Commerce Non-profit Impact Award and the 2010 Oaklandish Oakland Innovator Award.
As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Children’s Fairyland is eligible for grants, bond funds, and tax-deductible contributions of any amount. If you’re passionate about animals, you can even “adopt” one of Fairyland’s furry friends—see below for details.
We also appreciate sponsorships of specific events and programs, monthly pledges, matching gifts from employers, auction items for our annual fundraising Gala, and planned giving and bequests. Email us to receive a donation form.