One price for unlimited fun
Spend the day at our 10-acre outdoor park featuring storybook sets, gentle rides, live entertainment, and friendly animals for one low price. Magic Keys for our talking Storybook Boxes are $3 at the park gates. If you have one from an earlier visit, bring it back!
Children’s Fairyland cares about the safety of you and your family. No adult is admitted without a child, and no child is admitted without an adult.
Children’s Fairyland admission fees
Guests aged 1 - 100 $8
Guests under age 1 FREE
Members FREE (Learn about our family memberships)
Admission fees for special celebrations may vary.
Children’s Fairyland offers annual family memberships that admit you and up to three children into our park for one low price, all year long. Learn more.
General admit tickets
If you plan on using our Teddy Bear Picnic Grove to have a party or gathering for a large group of people, you can purchase tickets in advance so you can distribute them to your guests prior to your party.
If you decide to purchase tickets from our website, please keep the following things in mind.
- Adults are not admitted to Children’s Fairyland without a child and children are not admitted without an adult. Having a general admission ticket does not allow guests to bypass this rule.
- In order to allow us time to process and mail your tickets, you must purchase them a minimum of 2 weeks before the date of your event.
- If your date is less than 2 weeks away you can come pick them up in person at Children’s Fairyland, or you can purchase them the day of your event from our box office.
- Tickets are not refundable, but can be kept and used as general admission any day the park is open, other than special events where admission cost is more than $8.00. This rule pertains specifically, but is not limited to, our Jack o'Lantern Jamboree,
- We do not have a will-call service. Once you purchase your tickets it is your responsibility to get them to your guests. We will not hold tickets at the box office for you.
Throughout the year, Children’s Fairyland provides free passes to community members who would otherwise not be able to afford to visit. Through special funding, we’ve been able to waive admission fees for thousands of visitors. Learn more about our Outreach Program.